Image Map

Friday, January 10, 2014

Boating, Boozin, and Bikinis

Boating, Boozin & Bikinis are the only thing on my mind right now.  


Warning:  This post is random. 

I like to call this the 3’B’s.  Yup, I’m really creative.  The 3 B’s are on my mind because tomorrow I will be flying into Florida with the bf for a 7 day cruise in the Caribbean with the family [Mom and Stepmom's first cruise] and my bestest.  Going on vacation is the best way to start off the year.  Apparently I like to end the year that way too.  I’m totally fine with it though.

Yup, I’m not useful at the office today at all. 

I have less than an hour left at the office and then I’m bolting my lil tush right out of here to go get my eyebrows threaded.  There is no way I’m spending vacation with two ginormous trees above my eyes.  I swear it looks like a jungle on my face.  I really need to take better care of them. 

Then I have to go clean the house before Philly gets home from a work trip.  I don’t really have to but I’m trying to go for the best girlfriend award so you know it’s kind of a necessity.  Plus I haven’t even finished packing.  Talk about waiting till the last minute.  So you can see why I have to bolt out of work faster than a lightning bolt.  Eww Meghan, just stop right now.  I can’t believe I just said that.  But like I said my brain is preoccupied about boating, boozin and bikinis.

The best bonus about this trip is that I will be seeing my dad and his wife.  He lives in Fort Lauderdale and will be picking the bf and I up from the airport.  They are taking us to one of their favorite spots for dinner and cocktails.  We will meet up with the rest of the group on Sunday to start loading up on the boat for our 7 day party binge!

For the next week you can probably find me with Erin, stuffing my face with a drink in my hand, maybe even double fisting.  I might need to remind myself that I am not in college anymore.  

Anyways, I won't be around these bloglandia parts unless under some miracle I write a few posts on the airplane.  Don't count on it though.  See everyone when i'm back and sunkissed. Oh wait I already am from Christmas in St. Thomas! :) See ya on the 21st for sure! 

#FlashbackFriday.  Cruise Jan 2011.  And Mr. Kim! 


3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time and good luck partying like a rockstar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to vacation at your kind of intervals! I'm jealous! Hope you are having tons of fun soaking up the sun rays and drinking fruity drinks!! :)

    ReplyDelete