Image Map

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What I Am Currently Loving

Whelp I am back from another week in the Caribbean and I’ll be honest, I am not happy about it.  I am happy to be back in the blog land though because I missed everyone.  A week without a phone and social media has got my lil butt way behind on what is going on in everyone’s lives.  And if you know anything about me I’m in bed before 8:30.  I’m pretty sure on Monday night I crawled into bed around 7:15pm from pure exhaustion.  I plan to catch up this weekend so if you see me leaving a million comments just don’t be creeped out. 

On top of everything I’m having those winter blues.  I’m way over winter and it’s not even the end of January.  This is not good my friends.  Fort Wayne, which is where my office is located, is on the Top Ten List of Coldest Cities in America.  I’m not okay with this.  To think 4 days ago I was in a bikini turning into an over-cooked tomato. 

Side Note:  Back in college, tanning was the best thing ever and actually looked good.  Now it’s all splotchy, tight, gross and I feel like a snake shedding its skin.  Nobody told me that once you hit 24 everything goes downhill.   As much as I love being kissed by the sun I think in the future more sunscreen is necessary.  Can’t believe I just wrote those words. 

So naturally I haven’t recapped about the cruise or even recap on my Christmas vacation.  I am not off to a good start this year.  I’ll get there.

But I have been wasting my time on Pinterest.  As much as I have been on that thing these past couple of days I could of had like 10 posts by now.   Priorities, Meghan!   I go through Pinterest phases.  Right now I’m on a Pinterest high.  My name is Meghan and I am addicted to Pinterest.  It has been 2 hours since my last pin.  





I can't seem to stop pinning craft ideas.  I've been begging the bf to bring me home a wood pallet from his office but I think I will be making that my weekend project to paint it.  I love the idea of using that in my entry way.  That peach head band would have been so flippin useful while on the cruise for those flyways.  Anyways hopefully I will have some craft or DIY project to share with you next Monday! Craft Board



I love dogs period.  Recently though I've become obsessed with Pitbull puppies.  I admit, I used to be afraid of them because society gives them such a bad name.  The problem with these dogs is that they often get interbred.  Mom getting action with the grandpa.  It's just not right.  Of course the animal is going to be straight up fucked up.  Or they can be selectively breed to be fighting dogs and have aggressive traits. I love Pitbulls because they are loyal, frigging hilarious (I swear I laugh at my Dragon 24-7), they are beaming with personality,  love love people (my dog will lick anyone all day if she could), the best snuggle buddies, super playful, require minimal grooming, and I mean I could go on and on. One of my goals for this year is to get involved more with Pitbulls, and spreading positive awareness.  I guess I am doing that in this post. Wahoo, good job Meghan. I don't think the boyfriend will let us get another puppy at the moment but in the future I will for sure be getting another Pitbull.   Puppy Board 




Lastly I just can't get enough of looking at things to do with the house.  We are slowly and surly making some progress but we have got a long way my friends.  I don't know if you can tell but I am currently obsessed and loving all things gray. I do like adding in punches of color but all in all gray is my go to.   All About the Home Board

If you love pinning as much as I do go ahead and follow me, or don't.  But I promise I will keep your home feed busy.  



4 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Pinterest. So many pretty things! Love your puppies board!! I just made a board all about coffee, it's my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pup board! Pitbulls are one of my favorites. c:
    Pinterest obsessed over here, hehe.

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pupppppppies! i want a pit or a boxer so bad

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been 2 hours since my last pin...haha you have me cracking up over here!

    In all seriousness though, I am all about spreading awareness about breed discrimination. It hurts my heart to know all these dogs that have a bad reputation because of circumstances that were man made in the first place. There are a couple really good documentaries about it if you're interested if you haven't watched them already.

    ReplyDelete