Image Map

Monday, October 21, 2013

That Time I Went To The Best Concert Ever


I really don’t know why I don’t go to concerts more often.  It’s a good thing I made this 101Things List to get my lil ass to some more shows.  About a month ago the bf discovered this new band on Alt Nation, called Twenty One Pilots.  I actually remember the day because the two of us were in a cleaning frenzy/mandatory cleaning session because the house was a mess and about 75 percent of the time we are home we are blasting music.  Anyways once he discovered the band I lost my cleaning pal.  It ended up being worth it because the two of us sat on the floor listening to this band over and over again and looking up there tour schedule.  The next thing you know we’re buying 4 tickets to go see them. 

Fast forward to October 21st and its concert time!  We decided to head down to Indy early to get a late late lunch because for some reason I didn’t eat a damn thing all day and I even worked out.  I really don’t know what I was thinking because I ended up later getting a headache.  Headache + concert = disaster.  So we got some food in our system and headed to our favorite Hookah bar to relax, kick back, and drink some beers.

Before the concert we met up with Jess and Joey, which are two of Philly’s good friends from college and headed to the venue.  I actually work with Jess so we are all pretty good friends.  I seriously can’t get over how amazing the show was.  It was the best concert I have been to. Period.  They seriously know how to put on a good show.  They were able to connect with everyone in the audience and the energy from the crowd was contagious.  At one point the drummer was out crowd surfing with drum set and all during one of the songs.  It was fucking fantastic.  Excuse my sailor mouth but I just had to! There was a lot of jumping, singing, dancing, sweating and kissing involved! My kind of thing!  



I can’t quite describe the genre because they are very unique and super talented.  I suggest go looking them up.  Like right now.  Twenty One Pilots.  

Another item to cross off the list, damn it feels good!

3 comments: