Wednesday, December 4, 2013

GUEST POST! Gift Guide: Tech Accessories

Hey Friends!

So I didn't want everyone to think I vanished from blog land, I've got a lot going on lately and haven't made the time to post! :(  I suck, I know but luckily my girl Kristin is making an appearance and sharing her Tech Accessories Wish List.  I don't know about you but I'm already obsessed with those phone covers!  I recently got a new phone and the poor thing is naked and that white and gold cover would make my girl (phone) look damn good! :)  Can't wait to catch up with all of you soon! xoxo 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Meghan's readers it's good to be visiting you again!  I'm Kristin & I blog over at Crumbs & Curls.  I love when I get to visit Meg's blog, it's so fun to read about her adventures with her boyfriend, her adorable pups, her awesome hobbies (I wish I could box!), & her everyday life, the girl seriously lives it up!  She is such a sweet heart & when she asked me to do a guest post I jumped on it.

On my blog I have been doing a series of 'Wish Lists' because the time to do holiday shopping is rapidly shrinking & I am hoping that these lists will help you when you're shopping for presents or putting together your own Christmas list.  I have been having a blast putting the lists together, so I thought I would stick with it & bring a new list to you guys (I will list the other 'Wish Lists' I have done at the end!).  Today's 'Gift Guide' is for the girl in your life who likes her technology to be stylish.
                                                                                            

                

                



                                  
1  /  2  /  3  /  4  /  5  /  6  /  7
8  /  9  /  10  /  11  /  12
As I'm sure you can see I tried to keep a pink & gold theme with all the items.  These colors are so popular right now & will add a little pop to any accessory.  There are so many cute options & buying a tech accessory is a safe bet because everyone has some form of technology in their life!  I am in love with #8 because it is a modern take on the instant camera.  I've always wanted a Polaroid one & this is just the same (but more reasonably priced!).  I also cannot stop thinking about how adorable the Kate Spade Bow USB is, I am obsessed with bows & this is so clever!  I would love getting any of these as gifts & I'm sure any lady in your life would love them too.


Crumbs & Curls Christmas Wish Lists:
Skincare Wish List
Bath & Body Wish List
Haircare Wish List
Makeup Wish List
Nails Wish List
Accessories Wish List
Baking Wish List
There are so many great options with all of these lists & I hope you find them helpful.  Also I have one last wish list that will be up sometime this week or next week!  I hope that I can stop by & visit again soon!
post signature
Follow me on Bloglovin / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Polyvore
Learn more about me here!


______________________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. ooooh the sparkley lap top cover!! that's the one I want. Especially because my cover just cracked on the edge last night. time for a new one!! And I'm scared to even click on any of the other wish lists. I know I'll want ALL THE THINGS!!

    hope your life calms down a bit here in the next while. I just found your blog and can't wait to read more. :)
    -Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got a new phone and the poor thing is naked and that white and gold cover,I've always wanted a Polaroid one & this is just the same as latestone.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Latest mobile phone accessories reviews to help you discover which are the best for your needs,including Power Bank cases, Bluetooth headsets, cases, OTG Cable , chargers and more

    ReplyDelete